(1) What topics did you present? How did you go about making in "stick" with your audience?
- The topic we presented was the question mark. We went about making it stick by being friendly while presenting and easy to understand.
(2) How do you feel your mini lesson went? Strengths? Weaknesses?
- it went well, i believe our 6 word story was easy to understand, it may have went better if we all went up instead of just john and I.
(3) What did you learn about the process of teaching and learning?
- I learned that it can be fun and it was a great experience teaching grade.4's.
(4) What should we do next?
- I think we should find another book and read to them again! And take their idea of sending clues until they figure out which book.
Thursday, 27 March 2014
2001 A Space Odyssey ( 23 ) by Arthur C. Clarke. I love Sci-Fi Novels so this should be a good one #Intro
A mysterious glowing shard is controlling the early aged humanoids to teach them basic functions, i wonder how far the glowing shard will go? #question
The main character thus far goes by the name MoonWalker.#Comment
Not 100% sure what will happen to MoonWalker but i bet he'll end up being the start to the human-race. #prediction
I love Sci-Fi Novels, do any of you like this genre? and have you seen the movie by Stanley Kubrick?