Friday 25 April 2014

Six Word Memoir - The easy days

                                                                                                                                                       Photo Cred : Ricardo Chacon



 This is a photo of me the on the left, my brother the one on  the right, and my sister who is in the middle on Halloween years and years ago, ( hard to believe i was that short once right ). Back when we were so innocent and didn't have a worry in the world, now i have to worry about school and graduation, My brother now has two children and my sister now has 2 as well. We went from dressing up as our favorite characters from a TV show to go get free candy, to the hardships of life and growing up. I wish it could have stayed easy but i guess hardships are just a part of growing up right?

No comments:

Post a Comment